From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henry
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 2:55 AM
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [TCML] JOB OFFERED - Tesla Based Microcontroller Development CO-OP

Dan,

Have you taken a look at what's out there? Phillip has a controller that's fully user programmable; (Teslasynth and Multi-mode Tesla Coil Controller) and Chris has a MIDI Teslasynth that's out of sight!

Development is on a smokin' hot pace....

I am very proud of what these gentlemen have achieved, indeed!

Their products are first class and are take coiling to the next level.

Take a look: @ http://www.drsparksite.com/teslathon2012.htm

Hank