Re: [TCML] my new coil. how is performance?

James,

Your coil looks great (nice job) however I have some concerns with your running it in the basement. We have had members who have caught their walls on fire doing exactly what I saw..... Letting the streamers arc to the light bulbs and electrical wires in your home WILL lead to disaster.

Just my 2 cents......

steve-seattle

--
"The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you, don't go back to sleep....."
                                                                                          Colman Barks       - Rumi