Re: [TCML] Source for soft iron wire?

On 5/2/12 10:02 AM, mrapol@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can anyone out there recommend a source for soft iron wire (in ordinary
gauges, 18, 20, 22, etc)? I've been searching and all I find are Chinese
exporters who deal in tons. All I need is 2-300 feet or so.

Baling wire is soft iron wire.  Very cheap, usually sold in 1 pound coils.

The other thing to look at is in the section that has the picture frame hanging wire. They often have a variety of kinds of wire, and you might find soft iron there.