[TCML] thread titles!

So the CW multiplier thread has drifted to high value high voltage resistors...

which actually has more connection to TCs, because you can use them to simulate spark loads when tuning, and potentially to measure the potentials.

But, please, when we drift, start a new thread.

ALso, don't just "reply" and change the title of the post to try and start a new thread. There's some header stuff that indicates "this mail is a reply to" and that confuses (some) mail readers. It certainly confuses thunderbird and the iPad mail client.

If someone wanted to give a painless and bulletproof way to "start new thread based on previous thread, copying a piece of email chain to give context, but not confusing email clients" that would be nice..

What I do now (having learned empirically) is start the new email, cut and paste from the old email, and put the new stuff in. However, that doesn't always work, because it confuses the "quoting" logic.

(and I will readily admit that it might be my ISP (earthlink) trying to helpfully thread things by modifying the headers, although I don't think so..)

Jim