From: "Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 11:18:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] ANOTHER ONE DOWN, ANOTHER 37667 BITES THE DUST

Hi

Nice to see Robin is still on the list too,

My case is 300 bps (actually sync with mains but not important with DC
supply) DC operation from 6 MOT secondary's in series (in oil) with
resonant charging (10Hy from 4 gapped MOT secondary's 2 // then 2 of that in
series) giving about 24 kv peak (never actually measured it) but I do have a
Pete Terren inspired DC or AC Voltmeter (a digital one and an analogue one
actually) capable of measuring up to those voltages, if the weather ever
permits I'll check to see if I'm getting the theoretical value.

Just love the control and smoothness of DC operation

Ted in NZ