Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [TCML] ANOTHER ONE DOWN, ANOTHER 37667 BITES THE DUST

Hate to sound like a broken record...
May I inquire as to where you got your 31915 Maxwells?

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM, drieben <drieben@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I got my Hipotronics caps (2) from the one and only Jeff Parisse
of KVA Effects himself. Cameron ended up talking me out of
one of them and then he also purchased one from Ed Wingate
at one of his Teslathons. Both Cameron and I now use those
.1 uFd, 75 kV rated #31915 Maxwells that I was mentioning,
since we've both suffered a failure with the Hipotronics caps
amd my Hipo units were both brand new when I got them.

David Rieben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neon Tesla" <neontesla@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [TCML] ANOTHER ONE DOWN, ANOTHER 37667 BITES THE
DUST

 Where did you get those Hipotronics caps?
As a product of this conversation I too just learned
my 37667 was useless for my soon to be finished
8 inch system :' (