[TCML] Tesla Coil Rental in NYC

Passing this on.Feel free to respond directly to Heather if you are in the
area and interested in displaying your coil.

My name is Heather Hausman. I'm a writer for the Atlas Obscura, an online
guide to unusual and overlooked places all around the world.
(www.atlasobscura.com <http://www.atlasobscura.com/> ). For the past three
years we have been organizing Obscura Day (obscuraday.com
<http://obscuraday.com/> ), local excursions to odd places, around the
world, all on one day. Now we are expanding it into a series of local field
trips under the auspices of the Obscura Society. The idea behind the Society
is to promote local exploration with the same sense of wonder normally
reserved for far flung travels, because there is so much hidden fantastic
stuff right here at home, and I am working to find that stuff.

We are major Tesla fans and saw on Tesla Universe that you have a coil. We
are trying to organize an event in NYC on July 10th for Tesla's birthday and
were wondering if you and your coil would be available.

I hope you are interested and please don't hesitate to let me know if you
have any questions.

Best,

-Heather (heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)