[TCML] Tesla enthusiasts worldwide

[The moderators considered this note, from an
 unsubscribed address, to possibly be of sufficient
 interest to pass along.  As the content is mostly
 outside the TCML guidelines, please send all
 comments, inquiries, etc Off List, direct to
 the address included.

thanks
 dave p
  co mod]
[From:

nikolatesla.inventorsclub@xxxxxxxxx

]

Dear Tesla enthusiasts worldwide,

Marko Lopusina, a publicist/journalist and Nikola Lonchar,
 President and Founder of the Tesla Science Foundation
 are in the process of writing a book, "Tesla's People".

We are inviting all individuals and organizations from all
 sides to send us information about themselves or their
 organizations.  All who believe that continuing Tesla's
 work turn earth into the Utopia it can be and wish to
 get involved in any way are welcome.

Additionally, this process will open up the possibilities
 of cooperation between the wide range of groups and
 individuals who want to see Tesla's work finished.
 Our directory will be free for contributors.

January 7, 2013 will bring Tesla enthusiasts from around
 the world to the New Yorker Hotel in NYC.  If you'd like
 to attend, please send your info to
 NikolaTeslaClub@xxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Nikola Lonchar