Re: [TCML] How to Respond to Posts

On 11/19/2012 12:10 PM, plasticanvil wrote:
Help. I don't know how to respond to posts. I've never used a site like this.

Using Thunderbird, all I do is hit <CTRL + R> and type my reply. You will probably find similar functionality by hitting the reply button in whatever email application you currently use.

Don't forget to trim your post, so that you only include the relevant portion you are replying to, out of courtesy to other list participants.

Welcome to the list!

Jon