Re: [TCML] how much wire

I'd take the surface area of a cone and compare that to the number of turns
it'd take to cover a similarly sized cylinder. Say if your SA of the
cylinder was 30cm^2 and it takes 400T, and your cone SA is 12cm^2 then you
should need (12cm^2/30cm^2)  * 400T = An equivalent wire length of 160T on
the cylinder.