Re: [TCML] Combination HV Kicking Coil with the addition of a small spark gap...

        Jeff,
Although a bit off topic I noticed these 2 coils on your site:
http://electrotherapymuseum.com/2011/SuperCoil/index.htm
and this coil (the helical one half way down)
http://electrotherapymuseum.com/2011/12May11/index.htm
There performance were both excellent, but firstly are they one
in the same or different coils and what ire you using to drive
them, something like the coil here:
http://electrotherapymuseum.com/2010/BrianFrank/index.htm
I love the idea of the bipolar MOT!
        Thanks!

--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*