Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:25 AM
Subject: [TCML] My YouTube Links (State Oct.3.th.2012)

Hi,

more than 10 years have passed, since I got the opportunity to edit/cut the
only available video of my big coil "Black & White", and to upload it on
YouTube, including 2 "slow motion" sequencies, which seem interesting to me.
I'm indepted to Francois Malherbe, the Autor of the original movie, for
giving me permission to publish it. Hope, some of you will perhaps enjoy?

My YouTube-Channel ist hvchbs. All my Uploads are on:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hvchbs/videos?view=0
(all my future uploads shold also be there)
The simple few 8 Links in detail:

Voltahalle 2002 Movies:
-------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Qx-Bvw5ZQ  Jacobsladder + B&W / 10’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzd01oaP_1s  Andi’s TC / 7’43”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px1I3GwBWc  Kurt’s Inductor / 7’23”

Other Movies:
--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXCp8LdryS0 Jacobslatter Test E-field
(not M-field) is moving the electrodes! / 2'
This was a discussed on the TCML before...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcspjN-vvM  Andi: Ferritcore Fullbridge HV
Inverter / 2’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOSdDyioXC4  Andi: Musical Fullbridge SMPS /2’46”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tfndOqkvQ4  Fritz Egli: 2.6.2012 Xanthippe /
38”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GlSynTBlhY  Kurt’s EBM-Museum Bipolar TC/1’02”

Hope, you enjoy  the movies, in despite of minor quality of some!

Best Regards,

Kurt