Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts

In my experience, when designed properly, solid state coils are
exceptionally reliable.  I have coils that have been on a year of touring
without requiring any maintenance.

I designed these systems to run 15 kw continuously but we hardly exceed 8
kw for this event so the electronics are being babied.

Steve