Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts

Well, that is a theory with considerable merit.

---Carl

-----Original Message----- From: mddeming@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 6:13 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts

Although NO2 is the most common (%-wise) nitrogen compound formed during HV electrical discharge, a small amount of all possible oxides of nitrogen are formed. This is one explanation; another is that surviving any perceived close encounter with disaster causes a feeling of euphoria in normal humans.

Matt D