Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] more coil vids, pics of SG

Wow, that is really nice man. I am loving how even during a power arc you still see branching. fantastic!

What cap size and type, as well as input voltage are you using? Just to satisfy my curiosity .

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."