Re: [TCML] capacitors

I seem to remember them being under US$1000.000, but it was a long time
ago so difficult to remember.
I got a price from Atomics that was almost twice this price and minimum of
4 units.
DC was purchasing 10 or more at a time to get a bulk discount.
Is Bill wysock still in business?
Purhaps he has some contacts, as it seems there is at least 1 other member
also looking for some caps...

Carlos