Re: [TCML] Mains Suppression Filter

My coil is likely to resonate at approximately 625kHz, I believe. But my
question is really, which of those lines is most appropriate to use as a
stake in the ground in terms of the performance I'd get from it? I believe
the lines represent different loading conditions, i.e. balanced 50Ohm
environments vs high/low input/ouput impedance environments, as well as the
type of noise, differential or common mode. This is what I'm not sure
about. Is the RFI from the coil of differential or common mode?

Also, would you say that 2kV surge protection is adequate?

Thanks for the help!

Mike