Re: [TCML] Nixie tube at 300 000 volts

Thank you! My camera is a Canon EOS 1000D, with a 55-250mm zoom lens. All
these picture were shot on a tripod and with a 2s delay (to let the
vibrations go), and shutter speeds ranged from 0.5 to 3 seconds (sometimes,
reducing aperture was necessary to have a sufficient field of depth). If
interested, the specifics for each picture can be accessed via the "full
details page" link at the right.

About the poisonned cathode (the 8), it happens that this one, among
others, was not lit during the experiment (and actually I'm not quite sure
I understand why weren't all the digits lit), so its condition worsened a
bit because of its very bright neighbours, especially at the far end, were
the field was more intense.

Cheers,

Chris