 From: w5als <w5als@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] 5.25" SRSG tesla coil suggestions on improving performance

Hi
       First I am no expert at this, with that said looking at your
pictures the tuning does not look to be right at 2.25 turns
and I would think that MOT's would have to be ballasted to keep the
current down. I have never use mot's before
and may be totally wrong here. I hope some one else put there input in
on this. I did not crunch the number on
this for the tuning neither, I may be wrong but I think that may be a
problem to.
alton