Re: [TCML] question for every one

Well if absolute perfect performance is your goal then a spun toroid is the
way to go, but only because sharp edges on the ducting could cause corona
losses, so if you were to use a corona ring and a large sphere it would
work equally as well, and with true determination you could remove the
sharp edges of the ducting with spackle and a second coat of aluminum tape.

Thanks,
          -Noah H                              *
                             *
*