Re: [TCML] miniBrute DRSSTC Tesla Coil Kit

Alton,
     I bought the 'class E' amtc. And I plan on buying the brute when I
have a pile of cash big enough.  The info and parts in my kit were worth
the pricetag. Daniel is easy to get ahold of and willing to help.  These
are not a simple ramseykit, and take time to build and tune