Re: [TCML] Single MOT Coil?

Thanks, Ted.
Very interesting information! I have considered building a DC coil in the past so that I could tune in a perfect break rate and get max sparkage that way.
I may go this route since I can build upward but not outward :)  But about the space issues, I think I may just move to larger apartment sometime in the near future.
Dan