Re: [TCML] toroids instead of spheres - why?

While we are talking about toroids and spheres,

Whats the best way to work out size? and is there a way to only get the break out at one point with a traditional spark gap coil? I am using a break out point but still getting a dozen or so break outs

Cheers
Jason