[TCML] Line filter and the neutral

So,
At a teslathon last year, I bought a 100A 250V line filter.

I just got done modding my dual gang variac for spit +120:0:-120 ; 240V operation and I would like to put the line filter between my variac and the HV transformers, Which ideally would also run on a +120:0:-120 configuration.
However, the variac is a 4 wire system, while the line filter is a 3 wire, not having a connection for a neutral, while also seemingly permitting +120:-120 operation per the schematic printed on it being symmetrical on both sides of the ground connection.

What should one do in this situation. Should I simply disregard the neutral and convert to a 3 wire system after the variac?
Not connecting the neutral between each transformer. making it a +120:-120 system. have the neutral bypassing the filter, Or should I find a different line filter =/

cheers,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."