[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Photos [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Photos

Hello Ted,

Yes, I floated the outer MOTs, only the first one in each leg is grounded,
the outside MOTs or floating, all or the MOTs have had their shuts removed,
and the secondary was removed from the cores. The MOT ground is run out of
the case that I have them in and run to a dedicated ground rod in the yard.
The coil is then run to a series of ground rods in another location.