From: "Colin Heath" <cohe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 3:39:17 PM
Subject: [TCML] Rotary gap electrode holders

Hello All,

I am building a new gap at present and looking to use 4mm tungsten. I am torn between 2 designs open to other suggestions. I am thinking of brass nuts and bolts with grub screws to fold tungsten or tungsten inside Ali sleeve/collet then grub screw through rotor onto split collet.

I was also looking at brass rods then threaded tungsten inserts or soldered on.

Cheers,

Colin

Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx