Re: [TCML] NST earth leakage signalling sensor & output question.

Hi Jacob,

Your 4KV NST will work just fine for a very low power TC and the
'signalling sensor' shouldn't cause a problem as you will not be
grounding the NST to the mains earth. The earth terminal on the input
side should be connected directly to the NST's casing (test as a short
circuit with a multimeter) in which case you could use that as one of
your HT leads on the TC side of the circuit. Alternatively just scrape
some paint off the casing where one of the screws hold the casing
together and attach the HT lead there with a lug.

Hope this helps
Grant