Re: [TCML] Which photo hosting services work best for TCML ?

Dropbox is painless, quick to setup, can handle all digital media, and
is accessible to
any WiFi or internet enabled device.  I suggest that filesbe saved
either in a .jpg or .pdf
format so they are universally accessible.  Free subscription is 2GB
of cloud storage.

www.dropbox.com

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS