[TCML] FOR SALE - Misc. Tesla Coil Equipment

Hi all,

I've got a lot of Tesla coil components and parts that are just too heavy/numerous to list on Ebay.

I'd like to sell all as a lot, for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in St. Charles, Illinois only.

I'd like to get $125.00 for all.

Pictures at:

http://imgur.com/a/3kaBg

Included in the lot are:

120 V, 30 Amp Variac with heavy duty cords, grounded plug, and 4-outlets in metal box

15KV, 60 ma. Franceformer NST - New in box

12 KV, 30 ma NST (I think) - No manufacturer's plate

5 large T-250-B blue torroid coil forms for NST HV protective chokes

Miscellaneous threaded brass rods for power buses, etc.

Miscellaneous lengths of heavy, stranded 4/0 600V red and black cable - very flexible

6" diameter, 18" length plexiglass coil form with plexiglass end caps

6" diameter, 9" length partially completed "Richard Quick" spark gap, plexiglass. All copper pipe electrodes included

2 - 250 V, 30 Amp line protection modules (for line input to NST)

Miscellaneous brass plates for power buses, grounding

Small roll of heavy copper ribbon

Partially used roll of 23 AWG black enamled magnet wire - Enough to wind the 18" coil form

Please email with any questions or to arrange pickup.

Regards,

Don