Re: [TCML] understanding DRSSTC

Hi Udo,

thank you for your response.

> > I *assume* that the system will work at 281 kHz, but do not know why.
> Usually DRSSTCs are run at the lower pole and they are tuned so that initially the
> secondary frequency is somewhat (10% - 20%) higher than that of the primary tank.
- If the natural frequency of the primary circuit is tuned lower than the natural
frequency of the secondary circuit, *both* poles move downward. So far so good.
In my understanding the feedback of DRSSTCs causes the system to oscillate. Which
component(s) influence the frequency of oscillation/the pole which is used? And what
means "...DRSSTCs are *run"..."? Which means except tuning the primary circuit do you
have to influence the operating frequency?

Regards,

Herwig