RE: [TCML] Suspect component

So, if I'm reading into this correctly, which I may not be, due to
a caffeine deficiency... I need a different capacitance to be able
to draw a better arc from the doubler?  Or maybe ditch the doubler
circuit altogether?

For everyone's reference, here's a schematic for
what I currently have...
http://www.msbministries.org/documents/cc/hvproject.pdf