[TCML] VTTC collection

Hi list

I would like to share with you my little collection of small VTTCs. 2013 seems to be the “tube year”, as many different tubes came into my hands: PL500 (12 W dissipated on plate), 6P45S (35 W), GK71 (125 W). The PL500 and 6P45S VTTCs use multipliers as high voltage input that make them easy to transport and demonstrate. Many thanks go to jmartis (Dr Dark Current from 4HV forum) for this idea (I don’t know if he is on the tesla list). All the VTTCs are CW type (my neighbours don’t like noise), but the sparks look quite nice and the EM field around is strong enough to demonstrate its effects.

PL500 VTTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpP-YAjO09Y&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzbD9f1_jvc3K00xii4XgdA

6P45S VTTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whVNfO6-CIA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzbD9f1_jvc3K00xii4XgdA

GK71 VTTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g83QNTAEVKI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzbD9f1_jvc3K00xii4XgdA

There are not special features to show, just the regular schema of a VTTC, which can be found on the net easily.

Enjoy!