[TCML] Bill Wysock

The saddest part of having a Tesla archive is when your closest friends become a part of the history.  If it wasn't for Bill I would never have pursued any of the last 18 years.  For those who have Facebook, my last letter to Bill is posted, which was FAXed to his room when he was in critical care.  It broke my heart to write those words.

I can relay kind words to Bills wife...she doesn't use computers at all.  I will preserve TTR, I was the webmaster for years in the end.  I will work with John "Grizzy" to document his vast collection outside of TTR.  John bought most of Bills historic coils over the last two years.  I have some of his most personal things from Kenneth Strickfaden, and a lot of early relics he wanted me to have.
In Bills own words, we never own history.  We just do our parts to preserve it until we can pass it on to the next.  We are "stewards".  We just let it all live a little longer.
Bill will be missed.  He was a part of the family.  I am very fortunate that one of my greatest inspirations was in the end a precious friend.

Jeff Behary, c/o The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com
Jeff Behary, c/o The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com