Re: [TCML] Potential transformers and generators

Downside to small generators like that is they don't like loads with major
phase-shifting going on. My system pretty much maxed one out. However, a
25Kw diesel unit barely flinches.

More importantly with the potential transformers is determining which Hx
terminal is wound closest to the core. Just like with NST's, you want the
closest windings tied together to put less stress on the winding
insulation.

- b