From: "David Sharpe" <sparktron01@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:21 AM
To: "Tesla Coil Mailing List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Synchronous Motor

Tim

It is apparently synchronous, don't know what type.
See below message, try a google search as well.

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2012/Jul/msg00008.html

Regards

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Tim Flood <tflood@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Bodine Electric Type 42R5BFSY synchronous split phase motor I hope to use for a SRSG. Would this motor be a true salient pole or a hysteresis or neither?

Thanks,

Tim