[TCML] A video of my coil, and how much should I it for?

Hey guys, just thought I would share my coil with you guys again.Some of you might have seen some parts in this video,but here is just a video overview of my coil I made last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuZs9B05RZA(liking the video would really help me out by the way)I just wanted to thank you all again for your help with building this.As a highschool student at the time, I had many questions, and you were all very patient and extremely helpful!I also would like some advice. I am planning on trying to sell this to my local science museum since they do not have a tesla coil on display (ridiculous).However I am just wondering what price I should ask for it. Obviously Tesla Coils don't have much market so it's hard for me to tell what I should sell it for.I want to be reasonable, but at the same time, I do need money for my Electrical Engineering courses at University.any suggestions??? 		 	   		  _______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx