[TCML] Biography and projects (Andrew Robinson)

I'll play along Peter. Also, I still need to do the live world map we all talked about a few years ago... sigh (Remember, essentially what peter has done here, but a live database for the community. Any willing contributors?)

Who: Andrew Robinson (aka Sparky) 26yo i think,
Where: Raleigh NC USA
Contact: arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Profession: Network Engineering
Experience: Tesla coiling in last 12 years.
Best TC: 16 inch diam SGTC 12-15? foot sparks never measured. Its not the size of the boat that matters, its the motion of the ocean.
Website: http://www.teslamad.com (inactive cause im busy/lazy)
Youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Teslamad
Media: None directly. aTTi help occasionally
Social media: Dont really care for social media
Interests other than Tesla: Anything nerdy
Plans: Get back into coiling now that im settled in Raleigh. Move into DRSSTCs.