Re: [TCML] Biography and projects (Noah Hoppis)

Who: Noah Hoppis, 16yo
Where: Seattle wa
Contact: Neontesla@xxxxxxxxx
Experience: Tesla coiling and Power electronics for ~3 years
Best TC: 8" diameter SGTC 5-6ft arcs
Website: None yet
Youtube videos: None yet
Media: None yet
Social media: TCML, Cyclotrons.net, Fusor.net, and 4hv.org
Interests other than Tesla: High energy physics
Plans: Construct a cyclotron of > 500keV