[TCML] Biography and projects (David Thomson)

Who: David Thomson, 52
Where: Alma, Illinois, USA
Contact: davet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Experience: I started building Tesla coils in 2002.  I have wound about 30
secondary coils as flat spirals, solenoids. combination spiral and
solenoid, and jacketed coils.
Best TC: My coils are built for maximum E fields and glow discharge
phenomena which means minimizing streamers.  My most "leaky" solenoid coil
was a 3" diam, 9kV SGTC, 18 inch streamers.
Website: http://www.tesla-coil-builder.com/
YouTube: none posted
Media: Book - Secrets of the Aether, Infinite Energy Magazine
Social Media: Facebook
Interests other than Tesla: Physics, Rotating Magnetic Fields, Bio Fields,
Antigravity Experiments, Herbal Medicine, Gardening, Sewing, Ubuntu
Plans: I am building experiments related to rotating magnetic fields and
plan to build an antigravity demonstration powered by Tesla coils that do
not leak. :-)