Re: [TCML] Biography and projects Matt Giordano

Who: Matt Giordano (a.k.a. "Sigurthr on various forums)

Where: Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA.

Contact: RomSigurthr@xxxxxxxxx

Experience: 20 years of electronics tinkering; 2 years of Coiling and Amateur Radio (extra class).

Best TC: 2kVA CW SSTC on full-wave rectified and filtered 110V mains; 4" x 20" secondary, f0 = 180KHz, 12" streamers with interruption.

Website: none.

Youtube videos: www.youtube.com/romenadan

Media: none.

Social media: Facebook, LPF (laserpointerforums.com), 4HV (4hv.org)

Interests other than Tesla: Physics, Chemistry, High Voltage, Lasers, Magnetics, Ionizing and NonIonizing Radiation, Music - listening (metal and baroque classical), Music - playing (concert flute, irish flute, ocarina, recorder, and tin whistle), Biology, Modern Medicine, and Botany (mostly rare and / or poisonous plants).

Plans: Adding high level audio modulation to my 2kVA SSTC by injecting audio from a hifi amp into the DC Bus via a modulation transformer. Also building the new Polonium-210 SSTC Driver and Interrupter to test it out and repurpose/reuse my old 3" x 8" secondary from my first real SSTC. One day I'd like to make a HFVTTC but I have no experience with tubes.