Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:50 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] SSTC sources

On 3/31/13 4:02 PM, Atomic wrote:
oneTesla has a DRSSTC kit but I think they're out of stock from the
kickstarter thing..

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM, Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where would one find sources for assembled (and tested) SSTC electronics
(i.e. the high power IGBT, etc.) for coils in the 1-10kW range.  Not the
coils themselves, or the 400-600V DC Power supply..

that's a kit... and I don't think it's in the >1kW range.. but that's
the general idea.