From: "Tim Flood" <tflood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 11:29:42 AM
Subject: [TCML] In need of a HV transformer but not a neon

Chris,

Check if there are any industrial surplus companies in your area. You will probably have to go scrounge through their electrical area and look for yourself. Many times these companies are not sure what they do have. This how I found my potential transformer. This thing is new, old stock still bolted to the original oak shipping boards. I ask what they wanted for it and they said $100. I about broke my wrist getting my wallet out.

On another subject. I'm still not receiving emails from the list. Thank goodness for the archives.

Tim