Re: [TCML] PT

Back when I built my first tc I was running a 7.2kv pt. The max I could
ever achieve was about 2 foot to ground. My tank cap was very lossy, my
topload was prone to early breakout in multiple locations and I was current
limiting fairly low maybe around 120ma. With those 3 areas addressed I may
have seen much longer single streamers to ground. I don't think 6 foot
would be to difficult depending on the quality of components and power you
feed it.