[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Zinc Toxicity, was DC Coil progress. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Zinc Toxicity, was DC Coil progress.

Probably all correct.  The main danger was the noise, which for a big
transmitter was deafining and sometimes the gaps were buried undergroun
[no problem with long leads at 15 kHz].  Must have been a fantastic
sight when someone keyed one of this transmitters!

Ed