From: Tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:26/11/2013  6:27 AM  (GMT+10:00)
To: Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] DC Coil progress. and getting MOT's

Getting MOT's (Because I was amazed you needed to purchase new ones for the
tranny's)

I've found white-ware and brown-ware repair shops have lots of MWO not
economic to repair and they store them for a tip or disposals run in
batches. They are often happy to let a person have them at scrap value to
get them off their hands.

I had to show I was aware of the various safety issues (HV, magnets,
toxicity etc. ) and would not place any items on the net for sale or repair
the ovens.

Got about 30 in one go (a lifetime supply lol)  even in a small town like
Wellington
Best
ted