[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML

Arne,

Very fine craftsmanship! You have probably given everyone building
traditional coils a new target for appearance and performance. I'm in the
middle of a new build. You got my enthusiasm up a couple of notches.

Tim Flood