Re: [TCML] copper ribbon

Those sharp edges could cause a headache.
The copper ribbon I've used on my primary has rounded edges, 1/2" wide and
0.05" thick.
Just recently I discovered what it was used for before, appearently it was
a spare conductor for a continious conductor bar system in an overhead
crane, similar to this: http://www.akapp.com/english-multiconductor.htm
If you need a longer conductor, it might be worthwhile ordering it directly
from the source in India for app. 600 Rupees per kg.