Re: [TCML] Coil Died

Tim,

Please disregard my earlier post about retuning. I found your original post. You seem to have killed something, either your secondary, cap or transformers. See what I wrote about checking your transformers and secondary. The cap isn't so easy to check but it should be pretty obvious if your mmc is failing.

Sent from my phone