[TCML] Re: Coil Died

Many thanks to David and Greg for your detailed analysis.

This week end I will first check the transformers. If these are OK I'll
make adjustments to the coupling and double check the secondary windings.

As David suggested, I'll probably end up making a new coil as I too suspect
a fried transformer. Hope to have something to report on Monday.

Looks like it's time to start shopping for parts for a new coil.

Thanks again to everyone who responded. It was much appreciated.

Tim Flood