[TCML] Howdy everyone! Funny idea!

At mods discretion ofcourse...

So I have a fun activity for everyone here on the list. I thought it might be fun to get input from everyone of some Tesla phases that we could compile into a list for everyone to get a good laugh at. A sort of Redneck calendar. Not sure what made me think of this, but thought it could be kinda funny. I'll make a collection of the results and publish it. For example:

You know you're a coiler when...

Your nose can pickup the scent of ozone from a mile away.

You know you're a coiler when...

Big valve wheels at the local chem plant look tempting to steal for your new variac stack.

Lets keep it clean though :)

Cheers,
Andrew